AERO STRIPE –An innovative striped material on the raglan sleeves and side panels to improve aerodynamics. This textured material creates turbulence across the key boundary layers during high speeds on the bike which reduce drag and improve race times. Velodrome tested and approved by our Pro athletes using this suit in 2019. This material also offered UPF-50 and is soft and breathable.
Full front zip –This feature allows the suits to be put on and taken off more easily and quickly. Crucial for making quick toilet breaks during a race. Also, allowing full torso ventilation during very warm conditions.
Aeroforce Soft-Touch - A revolutionary French woven fabric is used on the main front and back panels and is extremely comfortable against the skin and technically advanced. It is one of the most expensive performance fabrics on the market, but once you have tried it you will understand why.
Extremely breathable and sweat wicking for optimum temperature control.
Incredibly lightweight and quick drying whilst still being durable and offering a UPF 50+ protection.
360° stretch for total freedom of movement.
A high-tech water repellent coating for drag resistanceboth in and out of the water and to repel sweat whilst on the go. Also, a very useful feature if it rains on the bike section, helping to keep you drier and warmer.
This is a market-leading fabric which is used by a very high proportion of pro athletes. Comfort is crucial during a long-distance race and as soon as you feel this fabric against your skin you'll understand why it is a key feature in the range. This fabric is used on the main front and back panels.
Sensory –An extremely smooth and soft fabric that feels fantastic against the skin, it provides extra support and compression on the legs together with a full water repellent coating. The fabric is highly breathable and sweat wicking, while the 360º stretch ensures total freedom of movement.
Each fabric is carefully chosen and positioned to improve performance, comfort and endurance
Balanced Compressionis provided through the legs thanks to a carefully designed panel shape and the high denier rating of the Sensory fabric. This improves muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve endurance and stamina.
- Brand new ‘Iron Performance’ pad: Designed by Cytech, one of the World’s leading pad manufacturers in Italy. Probably one of the most important aspects of racing this distance is being comfortable on the saddle. Perforated pad lamination delivers supreme breathability and quick drying capabilities. The high-density foam gives more padding and protection when cycling and the central channelling in the perinea area is designed to offset pressure points. The high level of elasticity in the pad also maximises freedom of movement when swimming and running. Described by 220 Magazine as being "remarkably good on the saddle".
- Nutrition storageon each side of the legs and nice big pockets on the back to stock up on nutrition and make it easy to access whilst on the bike or run.
- Heat Bonded Sleeves –For optimum fit and comfort and reduced drag compared to stitching.
- Premium Italian leg grippers– New, ultra soft wide grippers give even pressure distribution and added comfort over the silicone style grippers. These are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any movement during the cycle and run.
- Comfort fit design throughout the body and neck together with slightly wider shoulder panels for increased protection from the sun.
- Optical white colour used on the majority of the top to help reflect the sun’s heat.
- Elastic Technologyand binding gives a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching: Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Front semi-auto lock zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Total Zip protection: Soft fabrics are used to cover the inside of the zipper and this is combined with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip on the chest.
The suit offers all over comfort combined with performance during all three disciplines. If you're taking on a long distance race this season then we hope this will be the perfect suit.