The Sidi Shot Carbon Road Shoe has been designed with performance in mind.
The Microfibre Techpro upper is soft, flexible, and breathable. This has been paired with a Vent sole. This carbon fiber sole is incredibly stiff and the toe and heel pads can be replaced when they wear down.
A Sidi fit is renowned for being sublime and the addition of the double Tecno-3 Push System further cements this fact. This system sits on the center of the shoe and creates a perfect tension balance between the shoe’s internal and external sides. Adjusting fit couldn't be easier, the innovative button added to the monofilament buckle when pushed, lifts the buckle to allow for adjustment to be carried out.
The Reflex adjustable heel retention device holds your foot firmly in place within the shoe. With the yellow fluoro version also reflective, this shoe, whatever the color, is sure to make you stand out from the peloton.
- Carbon Sole ensures low weight and high stiffness
- Center-mounted wire buckles securely envelop the foot
- Proprietary dial technology first pioneered in the '90s
- Heel cup and retention band prevent slipping
- Vent insole can be opened or closed for three-season comfort
- Replaceable hardware makes the shoes an investment