The Ravemen PR800 is the mini version of PR1600 as it is smaller, lighter, and more portable than the larger model, yet it still packs a decent punch. Built for road cycling, gravel biking, and daily commuting, the PR800 has a DuaLens optical low beam, providing broad floodlight with a cut-off line for commuting, no dazzle, and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians.
The dual LEDs for HiLo beam system is similar to car lights in that it has a far-reaching high beam and low beam. The PR800 has a lifespan of 50000 hours so that you know this light will light up your ride for years to come. On top of that, it also comes with a wired remote button, battery run time extension, and USB output function, giving it the required versatility for any ride.
- DuaLens optical low beam, providing broad floodlight with a cut-off line for commuting, no dazzle, and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians
- Dual LEDs for HiLo beam system, providing illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far-reaching high beam and low beam
- Extending battery runtime by connecting with power bank
- Wired remote button to change brightness levels safely without releasing the grip
- Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers
- USB output to charge portable digital devices
- Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
- Quick-release design for easily slide in and out
- Compatible with the handlebar of 22.2mm, 25.4mm, and 35mm diameter.
- LED: 2*CREE XP-G2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Battery: 3200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (Headlight): 85mm (L)*48mm (W)*27mm (H) Weight (Headlight): 165g
- Materials: The front and main body are made of aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made of durable plastic.