The Raveman PR1600 combines all of Raveman’s innovative electronic and optical technology to produce the ultimate light for road cycling, trail riding, and everything in between. The DuaLens optical low beam provides broad floodlight with a cut-off line for commuting, no dazzle, or glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians. While the Dual LEDs in the HiLo beam system offers illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far-reaching high beam and low beam. The added wireless remote switch gives you easy control of the light for various riding environments. With the battery runtime extension, this light is also ready for any long-distance bike racing. The Raveman PR1600 is a high-quality and reliable front light that has the versatility to tackle any ride and light up your path whenever you need it.
- DuaLens optical low beam, providing broad floodlight with a cut-off line for commuting, no dazzle, and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians
- Dual LEDs for HiLo beam system, providing illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far-reaching high beam and low beam
- LED real-time display to show remaining runtime in each brightness level
- Wireless remote switch with instant max output and brightness adjustment buttons to control the light easily
- Extending battery runtime with an external power source
- USB output to charge portable digital devices
- Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
- Quick-release design for easily slide in and out
- Compatible with the handlebar of 31.8mm and 35mm diameter.
- LED: 2*CREE XM-L2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Battery: 6000mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (Headlight): 100mm (L)*48mm (W)*27mm (H) Weight (Headlight): 220g
- Materials: The front and main body are made of aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made of durable plastic.