The colour navy blue owes its name to the dark blue uniforms worn by officers of the British Royal Navy since 1748, which were subsequently adopted by other navies around the world. When navy blue came into use in the early 19th century, it was originally called marine blue, because of the association with the sailors.
During the 19th century, the use of navy blue quickly conquered the fashion world and then the streets. Navy blue soon became something of a social phenomenon. It was cheaper and easier to make but maintained the elegance and sobriety of black. Moreover, navy blue even became something of a feminist symbol when Dior’s first female creative director created an entire collection based on the colour.
After studying how the body moves on the bike, Onceupon has engineered our Signature bib shorts with optimal compression properties which help stabilize, compress and support the leg muscles, increasing blood flow in high-speed cycling.
A high-density, friction-fighting Dolomiti® chamois protects you during long rides and keeps your nether regions free from bacteria, because as well as looking cool on your bike, it’s essential you feel comfortable on the saddle. Our bib shorts help alleviate pressure so you can tackle those long rides.
Onceupon 7cm leg bands are strategically designed to adjust to your leg and stay in place throughout the cycle. The straps are made of a high-density material with exceptional elasticity and superb elongation recovery. Onceupon Signature bib shorts cling to your body comfortably, while allowing fantastic freedom of movement in each leg. With 210 g/m2 density, the high-tech fabric they use on their bib shorts ensures optimal stretch and recovery, shape retention, maximum opacity, UV protection (50+), fantastic resistance to pilling and abrasion and excellent comfort.
With this technology, Onceupon know our bib shorts will allow you to ride safely, comfortably and at speed.
- Engineered to deliver an optimal compression according to your needs
- Made exclusively with high-quality Italian fabrics
- Smart technology ensures the bib shorts always stay in place
- 4-way stretch and recovery system provide excellent mobility, fit and comfort
- 44 fine gauge fabric guarantees maximum opacity and density to ensure the bib shorts do not loosen
- The most advanced multilayer Dolomiti Performance Pad
- Seamless design reduces the chance of chafing
- 8+ hours safe ride
- Superb wicking and incredible freshness and quick dry
- Muscular compression technology
- Fantastic pilling and abrasion resistance with 50+ ultraviolet protection
- 7cm long power leg bands
- Seamless elastic bib brace straps
- Flatlock stitching
- Framis™ thermo printed vinyl logos
- Reflective tabs at the back of the legs for greater visibility
> 80% Polyamide - 20% Elastane
> lightweight 210 gr/m2
> Italian fabric > Breathable > 4-way stretch > Ultra-fast dry > Pilling and UV resistance > Muscle control
> 95% Polyester - 5% Elastane
> lightweight 120 gr/m2
> Open cell foam
> 16 mm thickness in 3 layers
> 3 mm perforated pad to improve breathability