Only the finest grapes are carefully selected to produce the highly regarded Gran Reserva, and it never fails to impress. This is because only the highest-quality grapes can survive such an intense ageing process. Gran Reservas are aged for a minimum of 5 years, with a minimum of two years in an oak barrel, giving the them its exquisite taste.
There is something fascinating about the tradition, labour and dedication that goes into making such exquisiteness. It is the art and meditative ritual of the process which Onceupon find most satisfying and relatable. It requires passion, patience and precision and in that regard, there’s something curiously similar to the demands of cycling.
It’s undoubtedly gratifying to see the result of any process that entails such commitment.
After studying how the body moves on the bike, They have engineered our bib shorts with optimal compression properties which help stabilize, compress and support the leg muscles, increasing blood flow in high-speed cycling.
A high-density, friction-fighting Dolomiti® chamois protects you during long rides and keeps your nether regions free from bacteria, because as well as looking cool on your bike, it’s essential you feel comfortable on the saddle. Onceupon bib shorts help alleviate pressure so you can tackle those long rides.
Onceupon 7cm leg bands are strategically designed to adjust to your leg and stay in place throughout the cycle. The straps are made of a high-density material with exceptional elasticity and superb elongation recovery. Onceupon bib shorts cling to your body comfortably, while allowing fantastic freedom of movement in each leg. With 210 g/m2 density, the high-tech fabric They use on their bib shorts ensures optimal stretch and recovery, shape retention, maximum opacity, UV protection (50+), fantastic resistance to pilling and abrasion and excellent comfort.
With this technology, Onceupon know our bib shorts will allow you to ride safely, comfortably and at speed.
- Engineered to deliver an optimal compression according to your needs
- Made exclusively with high-quality Italian fabrics
- Smart technology ensures the bib shorts always stay in place
- 4-way stretch and recovery system provide excellent mobility, fit and comfort
- 44 fine gauge fabric guarantees maximum opacity and density to ensure the bib shorts do not loosen
- The most advanced multilayer Dolomiti Performance Pad
- Seamless design reduces the chance of chafing
- 8+ hours safe ride
- Superb wicking and incredible freshness and quick dry
- Muscular compression technology
- Fantastic pilling and abrasion resistance with 50+ ultraviolet protection
- 7cm long power leg bands
- Seamless elastic bib brace straps
- Flatlock stitching
- Framis™ thermo printed vinyl logos
- Reflective tabs at the back of the legs for greater visibility
> 80% Polyamide - 20% Elastane
> lightweight 210 gr/m2
> Italian fabric > Breathable > 4-way stretch > Ultra-fast dry > Pilling and UV resistance > Muscle control
> 95% Polyester - 5% Elastane
> lightweight 120 gr/m2
> Open cell foam
> 16 mm thickness in 3 layers
> 3 mm perforated pad to improve breathability