- Garmin was founded in 1989, and is currently incorporated in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, with headquarters located in the United States. Garmin first set foot in the aviation industry with its cutting-edge GPS navigation products almost three decades ago. Since then, Garmin's product lines have expanded to fully cover the aviation, marine, and automotive industries.
- Today, Garmin is the renowned leader in the aviation, marine, automotive, outdoor, and fitness markets. Built on a healthy product ecosystem, and combining awe-inspiring designs, impeccable quality, and superior reliability into excellent user experiences, Garmin strives to become the number one brand for all who enjoy their lives. Garmin products can be seen all around the world. Their commitment to vertical integration is the open secret that keeps us making incredible products, and their customers satisfied.
- We at Mastermind Bicycle Studio are proud to represent Garmin in India!
NEVER MISS A BEAT
- Whether you’re training indoors or out, the HRM-Pro Plus heart rate strap provides the accurate data you need to push limits and reach goals.
- - HRM-Pro Plus transmits real-time heart rate data to compatible devices, equipment and apps.
- - The tool-free door makes changing your battery easy, plus get up to 1 year of battery life.
- - Connect to your compatible Garmin smartwatch, and get pace and distance data for your indoor runs.
- - No, it’s not just a heart rate monitor. Running dynamics also help you improve your form (requires compatible Garmin smartwatch).
- - Not wearing your watch? HRM-Pro Plus captures steps, calories burned, intensity minutes and more.
- Through ANT+® technology and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology, this dual-transmission monitor transmits accurate real-time heart rate and performance data to Garmin smartwatches and cycling computers, compatible fitness equipment, the Tacx® Training app and other apps.
- HRM-Pro Plus captures running dynamics — such as vertical oscillation, ground contact time, stride length, vertical ratio and more — to help improve your form and enable running power on your compatible Garmin watch.
- For your indoor track or treadmill sessions, this heart rate monitor transmits pace and distance information to your compatible Garmin smartwatch and over BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology, so you can get the data you need no matter where you train.
STORE AND FORWARD DATA
- Even when you’re out of range from your watch, HRM-Pro Plus stores data during swims and other activities then sends it to your compatible Garmin smartwatch when you’re done.
- During training or games, the heart rate monitor stores calories burned, intensity minutes and all-day heart rate. It even updates all Garmin devices via the Garmin Connect™ app and the TrueUp™ feature.
- The small, lightweight heart rate module fits within the width of the soft, comfortable strap. So move freely and sweat it out — HRM-Pro Plus won’t be in your way.
- Don’t worry about running out of juice. The new tool-free battery door is easy to use, and you get up to 1 year of battery life.
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 23.5”-56.0” x 1.2” x 0.5” (60.0-142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz (52 g)
- Module size: 29.6 x 53.7 x 8.6 mm
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: 23.5”-42.0” (60.0-106.0 cm); 23.5”-56.0” (60.0-142.0 cm) with optional strap extender
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery door: Tool-free
- Battery life: 12 months (Tri training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Operating temperature: 32°F-104°F (0°C-40°C)
- Radio frequency/protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; BLUETOOTH® Wireless Technology 5.0
- Number of concurrent BLE connections supported: 3
- Number of concurrent ANT connections supported: No limit
- Range: 3 m
- System Compatibility: ANT+, BLUETOOTH
- ANT+® heart rate: yes
- BLE heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- ANT+ running dynamics: yes
- Stand-alone activity monitoring (steps, all-day heart rate, calories and intensity minutes)
- Supports TrueUp
- Stores and forwards heart rate: yes
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes
- Running pace and distance: yes